Trips & Rates
Let me show you the saltwater fishing experience of a lifetime as we explore the fisheries of Southwest Florida: Naples, Marco Island, Goodland, and renowned 10,000 Islands.
Please know the facts before booking your Naples, Marco Island or 10,000 Islands Fishing Trip:
- What sets me apart from my guide peers is that I schedule your trip to coincide with peak tides, solunar tables and other conditions to maximize our time on the water. We may not leave the dock until 10:00 AM, should the conditions dictate. Why leave the dock at 7:00 AM and waste three hours waiting for the bite to turn on?
- I am on the water daily, sometimes running 2 to 3 trips each day. This allows me to know exactly where the fish are biting and put you on the bite before other boats. (Think the movie “Groundhog Day”)
- I am a FULL-TIME fishing guide (one of very few in area). I do not have the distractions of a day job and my passion is putting people on fish and an all-around good time on the water! I’ve been on the water all week with customers and know where the fish are biting and know what the fish are biting. This allows me to put you on the fish sooner. Time is money. Spend less time looking and more time catching!
- I am the owner and operator. In ALL cases you will speak directly with me when booking the trip.
- The boat, tackle and equipment are all top notch to ensure that every opportunity counts. I take pride in my charter service and my reputation is on the line with each charter.
- I do not get mad or turn into Captain Ahab at the first lost fish or broken tackle. I am very easy-going and look forward to fishing with you and giving you the experience of a lifetime. I want to you take in the unique and undisturbed beauty of the 10,000 Islands.
- I offer charters specifically tailored to small children so as to introduce our future anglers to the best sport in the world. I take great pride in keeping children engaged throughout the trip. I would be honored to put your child on the fish of a lifetime.
Don’t leave your fishing adventure to chance, only to it turn into a bad day on the water. I am very passionate about my guide service and strive to exceed all expectations from the moment we meet to the end of the day and our personal service doesn’t stop there.
Now that you have the facts here are the rates:
I offer the following two (2) trip options: Half Day and Full Day
- The Half Day (4 Hours) Trip is $450.00
- The Full Day (8 Hours) Trip is $650.00
What You’ll Need & Other Tips:
- Sun Protection: Sunscreen, hats, polarized sunglasses, long-sleeved shirts
- Rain Protection: Rain jackets, foul weather gear – “just in case”
- Insect Repellant: We’ll be fishing in the back country, home to some of the best fishing in the world. It’s also home to more than a few mosquitos
- Food, Snacks and Drinks (be sure to bring more drinks that you think you’ll need)
- Camera and video camera that can stand up to saltwater
- If you prefer to fish with your own tackle, we encourage you to bring your favorite rods aboard, especially fly rod
- Please be sure to be on-time (early would be even better)
Payment Methods and Cancellation Policy:
- Deposit: All trips require a PayPal or check deposit of a minimum of 50% to reserve the trip
- Payment Methods: We accept Pay Pal and by Check or Cash
- Pay by Pay Pal: Once your deposit has been accepted, your balance must be paid via PayPal less than 48 hours prior to the date of the trip
- Pay by Check: Once your deposit has been accepted, your check for the balance must be received no less than one (1) week prior to the date of the trip
- Pay with Cash: You may ONLY pay the balance in cash on the day of the trip
- Cancellations: Cancellations MUST be requested no less than fifteen (15) days prior to date of trip in order to be eligible to receive a full refund of your deposit. Cancellations requested less than fifteen (15) days prior to date of trip will not be eligible for refund but you can me about applying deposit to a future trip or gift certificate